6 Cylinder Engines - M305, 6, & 7 Series ≥’93 - 6 Cyl SOHC Engines
3.0cs, Bavaria - 4 Cyl SOHC Engines
|Engine Series||Horsepower||Price||Core Deposit|
|3700 Sport Engine||270 HP||$7,495||$800|
|3700 Rally Engine||285 HP||$8,995||$800|
|3600 FI Engine||12 lbs 450 HP||$9,995||$800|
|M30 Race Engines||Call 573-765-1269|
$500 additional charge if you need a 3.5 block from us
3700 Sport Engine A 3700 Sport Engine will give earlier 5 and 6 Series drivers, modern day performance levels. You can expect just over 100mph in 14 sec through a 1/4 mile run plus these additional advantages. These same 7 advantages to apply to our 3800 and 4000 Rally Engines as well.
- A sizeable increase in performance
- Excellent engine longevity
- A modernized engine with many mechanical upgrades
- No lose in fuel economy
- Passes emission tests
- Smooth idle
- Little to no tuning required
3800 Rally Engine Consider the MM 3800 Rally engine for or a more aggressive driving style. Using the stock 86mm stroke crankshaft helps to hold the cost down on this engine. A big bore (96mm) short stroke (86mm) gives these engines a rev free nature and great bottom-end torque. The 8mm longer premium “H” Beam Rods improve the rod ratio (rod length divided by the stroke) for higher revving and reduced cylinder wear loading. These “H” Beam Rods weigh almost 200 grams lighter than the stock and are coupled to the crank with special coated Tri-Metal Rod Bearings. The lightweight but very strong pistons and rods reduce the reciprocating mass even more to 6 lbs. less than a stock M30 engine. Besides spooling up quicker, this lighter reciprocating mass reduces vibration at high RPMs and adds longevity. If you enjoy Driver’s School Events, Autocrossing or just hard highway/street driving, then this engine really delivers.
ALL our Sport & Rally M30 Engines have the following mechanical upgrades:
- Machined and hand ported head with 18% flow increase.
- Surface Turbulence treatment to the Head reduces detonation, virtually eliminates head cracking, results in greater fuel economy and lower emissions.
- Sport Camshaft that offers good idle and driveability.
- Sport/Rally Head: improved head flow with Surface Turbulence Valves and Sport Camshaft
- Single Row Timing Chain for increased life and less parasitic loss.
- Rocker Arms: inspected and 30% stronger than stock.
- Lightweight “Bee Hive” Valve Springs & Retainers to reduce Valve Train load.
- Manganese Bronze Valve Guides for tighter valve stem – to guide clearance and extended guide life.
- Moly Top rings and 3 piece Oil Rings for good oil control & long life.
- Rally Engines have lighter 143mm “H” Beam Rods.
- Rally Engines have special Heavy Duty Tri-Metal rod bearings.
- Blue Printed Oil Pump with bronze pressure relief valve sleeve. For greater oil pump life and improved oil volume.
- Dual Chamber Sprayer Bar to the #1 Exhaust Lobe from wearing out.
3600 Turbo Engine Our 3600 Turbo Engine running on as little as 10-12 lbs. of Turbo Boost can make over 400 HP to the rear wheels and about 500 Flywheel HP. This is because the baseline (normally aspirated version) of this engine is quite high at over 250 HP. The internals; piston, wrist pin, rods and rod bearings are designed specifically for boost. When held to responsible boost levels of 10 – 12 lbs., this engine will be enjoy normal longevity. For example, the longest-lived MM engine we know of on record, is an M30 Turbo Engine that reached 485,000 + miles, using a CarTech Turbo System running 9-12 lbs. of boost. By comparison, the factory 745 engine running between 7 & 8 lbs. boost usually goes 150,000 miles.
In addition to the above modifications and those included in our Sport & Rally Engines-ALL our Forced Induction Engines offer the following upgrades:
- The oil pump delivers 20% more flow.
- “H” Beam rods have 4 oil squirter grooves located at the big end to cool off the piston and lubricate the piston skirt.
- Special coated tri-metal rod bearings.
- Special Forced Induction Forged Pistons. Piston Crown is 2mm thicker and it has a ceramic thermal barrier allowing it to take temperatures up to 1350 ° F – continuously without failure.
- High Silicon Content Alloy (13%) for tighter cylinder wall clearance, greater ring and groove life, & minimize skirt scuffing.
- Lower placement of the top ring groove to protect the 4mm oil ring for excellent oil control.
- 4mm Oil Ring for excellent oil control.